COE employees perform with passion. They like what they do and are committed to the success of clients. We are looking for people who fit with COE culture and values.
- Breadth and depth of experience in improving organizational performance
- Willing to work in a professional, collaborative, and challenging environment
- Ability to apply effective expertise in an environment of defined standards
- Caring attitude toward those we work with and serve
- Strong desire to engage with clients to create high quality, meaningful and creative solutions
- Willing to try new approaches and incorporate suggestions for continuous improvement
- Capacity for accurate intuition and logic
- Driven by a quality mindset
- Ability to communicate and write effectively and persuasively in a variety of situations
- Ability to see the trees AND the forest
If you are excited about the possibilities COE provides, please check out our job opportunities, or submit your resume.
Click here to review COE’s comprehensive benefits
“Working at COE gives me everything I was looking for: autonomy, collaborative relationships, diversity of work, and a wealth of professional development and experience as a consultant.”
- Shelly Duncan